Thursday, November 15, 2007

Even History Majors Fail Sometimes...

Well, I fell down on the job this week. Here's why:

There was supposed to be a Profile in History last night.
It was supposed to be about Catherine the Great.
Gillian was supposed to write it.
It was not supposed to involve me. I was going to sit back and read the fruit of my lovely co-blogger's education.

However, Gillian knew that she was going to have a lot of school work to do yesterday, so she asked me on Tuesday if I could write about someone else this week, and she would blog about Catherine next Wednesday from the comfort of her own break at home. I agreed, being an understanding person and not thinking about how much school work I had to do yesterday. I should have made a PostIt note to remind me, but I did not. Therefore, I got so involved in working on the paper for our New Deal and WWII class, which is due Monday, that I never got around to the blog. I forgot. I am sorry.

Since I will be spending the majority of my free time to day working on that paper, there will not be a Profile in History today. But it will be back next week with all of the fun facts about Catherine that Gillian can dredge up from her much abused mind. And I'm sure that it will be worth the wait.

I hope that the weather is more cheerful for our faithful reader than it is for us today. It is grey, it is rainy, and I desperately did not want to get out of bed this morning. If your day is like this, then have the best day you can have.

Brenna

No comments: